Robert Parker 90
Based on the 2015 vintage and disgorged with nine grams per liter dosage, the latest release of Billecart’s NV Brut Reserve contains fully 55% reserve wines and is showing very well, offering up complex aromas of warm bread, crisp green orchard fruit and citrus oil. On the palate, it’s medium to full-bodied and charming but lively, with an elegantly textural attack, a fleshy core of fruit and lively balancing acids.
Anticipated maturity: 2020-2033
(40% pinot meunier, 30% pinot noir and 30% chardonnay; L200352): Light, bright gold. Fresh red berries, orange zest and white flowers on the perfumed nose. Juicy and precise, offering energetic redcurrant and blood orange flavors that show good concentration and a supple texture. A mineral nuance adds bite to the finish, with the floral note echoing.
Area under vines: 30 hectares
Wines Vineyard Holdings:
- Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé
- Billecart-Salmon Blanc de Blancs
- Billecart-Salmon Extra Brut
- Billecart-Salmon Vintage
- Billecart-Salmon Nicolas François
- Billecart-Salmon Clos Saint-Hilaire
- Billecart-Salmon Grande Cuvée
- Billecart-Salmon Elisabeth Salmon
- Billecart-Salmon Brut Réserve
- Billecart-Salmon Brut Blanc de Blanc
- Billecart-Salmon Demi-Sec
- Billecart-Salmon Brut Sous Bois
- Billecart-Salmon La Grande Cuvée
Price excluding Duty & VAT (in bond) - This price excludes UK duty and VAT and is available to customers storing in a UK bonded warehouse or where goods are sold for export outside of the UK.
Price including Duty & VAT - This price includes UK duty and VAT which are chargeable on all orders for UK domestic delivery.
Price excluding VAT (Duty Paid) – Price available for export outside of the UK only.
Price including VAT – list price is inclusive of VAT for UK domestic delivery.
Delivery will be charged separately at checkout.