Cancellation & Returns
- Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
- Please note that the only way to cancel an order is by emailing us on email@example.com
- Once you have notified us of your cancelling the order, you have a further 14 days to return the items to us. To return your product, you should first notify us by phone or email to receive instructions about the return destination.
- You must use a reputable and traceable service. If you are returning goods that are not faulty we will refund the original delivery charge but we are under no obligation to cover your return postage costs and applicable taxes will be charged back to the you
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item(s). We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- For your full refund to be approved we must receive the goods in good condition within the time frame specified above. Deductions can be made (potentially to zero) where goods have been returned to us in an unsatisfactory or unsaleable condition. This includes items which have been damaged in transit.
- Defective or damaged items will be exchanged if there is a suitable replacement available. Please contact us immediately if you receive faulty or damaged goods. Many of our items are irreplaceable in the short term and therefore we will work with you to find an acceptable solution in those cases.
- En Primeur wines can only be cancelled within 7 days of placing the order. A full refund of the purchase price of the wines will be given on receipt of formal notification in writing of the cancellation of the order. Due to the unique nature of en primeur sales, we regret that orders cannot be cancelled after this time.