We cannot ship to all countries. If you find that at checkout your country is not supported, please contact us so we can discuss shipping arrangements.

2019 Pontet-Canet 5eme Cru Classe Pauillac 6x750ml

£450.00 excl. Duty & VAT

9 Available

9 available

In stock: in stock.

Product Description

The 2019 Pontet Canet underwent ageing with 35% in amphorae, while the remaining 65% in a combination of 50% new oak and 15% one-year oak. The 2019 vintage is made up of 65% Cabernet Sauvignon and 30% Merlot, with the remaining blend consisting of Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot. The grapes used in the production of this wine were biodynamic.

France Flag Wine Bordeaux Red Blend


The price listed above is the in bond price that you pay for the product if you are storing it in a UK bonded warehouse, or you have it delivered outside of the UK. This price excludes UK Duty and VAT. Alternatively, if you are taking delivery of the product in the UK, Duty and VAT will be added. Your total price is £556.07. Delivery will be charged separately at checkout.

Vintage 2019
Country France
Region Bordeaux
Colour Red
Type Wine
Bottle Size 750ml
Pack Size 6x750ml

You might also like

Comodo SSL