Chateau Pavie’s 2021 blend is comprised of 52% Merlot, 18% Cabernet Sauvignon, and 30% Cabernet Franc, perfectly reflecting the steep, limestone terroir of the estate. 75% of the wine is aged in new oak and the remaining 25% in one-year-old oak barrels. The wine features a full Pavie signature, with a prominent oak influence that complements the wine’s overall excellent quality.
The price listed above is the in bond price that you pay for the product if you are storing it in a UK bonded warehouse, or you have it delivered outside of the UK. This price excludes UK Duty and VAT. Alternatively, if you are taking delivery of the product in the UK, Duty and VAT will be added. Your total price is £1,606.07. Delivery will be charged separately at checkout.