The NV Rose, base 2018, is very pretty. All the elements come together in an effortless, gracious Rose that hits all the right notes. Crushed red berry fruit, white flowers and white pepper lend brightness throughout. Dosage is 6.85 grams per liter. Disgorged: 1st quarter 2022.
Anticipated maturity: 2023-2030
Robert Parker 90
Based on the 2016 vintage, the new NV Brut Rose from Billarcart-Salmon has turned out nicely, mingling notes of red berries and plums with notions of peach, dried flowers and orange rind. Medium to full-bodied, pillowy and elegant, it’s bright and charming, with a generous core of fruit, racy acids and a pinpoint mousse. Giving and demonstrative, it’s already drinking well.
Anticipated maturity: 2020-2028
Area under vines: 30 hectares
Wines Vineyard Holdings:
- Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé
- Billecart-Salmon Blanc de Blancs
- Billecart-Salmon Extra Brut
- Billecart-Salmon Vintage
- Billecart-Salmon Nicolas François
- Billecart-Salmon Clos Saint-Hilaire
- Billecart-Salmon Grande Cuvée
- Billecart-Salmon Elisabeth Salmon
- Billecart-Salmon Brut Réserve
- Billecart-Salmon Brut Blanc de Blanc
- Billecart-Salmon Demi-Sec
- Billecart-Salmon Brut Sous Bois
- Billecart-Salmon La Grande Cuvée
Price excluding Duty & VAT (in bond) - This price excludes UK duty and VAT and is available to customers storing in a UK bonded warehouse or where goods are sold for export outside of the UK.
Price including Duty & VAT - This price includes UK duty and VAT which are chargeable on all orders for UK domestic delivery.
Price excluding VAT (Duty Paid) – Price available for export outside of the UK only.
Price including VAT – list price is inclusive of VAT for UK domestic delivery.
Delivery will be charged separately at checkout.